Origin: Used in context to describe the astrological sign of Cancer.
1. Connoting personalities possessing great skill for creative thinking and identifying heretofore undiscovered solutions to problems.
2. Used to describe personalities exhibiting intuition, imagination, shrewd thinking, instinct, caution, protectiveness and support.
3. Describing personalities that are always willing to go the extra mile to achieve excellence and are never satisfied with less than the best possible outcome.
Origin: From Greek mythology, any of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne.
1. Regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like.
2. Presides over the arts and sciences as the source of inspiration.
3. An individual who uses all his know-how to lift another person to unexpected achievements.